About the ProgramWhat does it mean to go 40 days back to Eden?
8 Laws. 40 Days. This is God’s Plan for you.
We’re living in an age where many are plagued with all manner of sickness and disease. But this was never God’s will for mankind. Satan has worked hard to wreak havoc in the human frame, bent on erasing the image of the Father from the forms of His children. But God has always had a plan to restore us.
Birthed in the creation of a perfect world, and reestablished in the wilderness with the children of Israel, the 8 Laws of Health are just as effective and unchangeable now as they were then. Godly Trust, Open Air, Daily Exercise, Sunlight, Proper Rest, Lots of Water, Always Temperate, and Nutrition.
These simple, natural agents have always been heaven’s only approved method to sustain and restore health. Yet, they have been largely neglected by many (even though they’re just as much a part of God’s divine law as the ten commandments). But you can make a difference. You can make a change.
Our precious Lord and Savior is coming back soon for a people whose love for Him is expressed in keeping His commandments. All of them, health and moral.
Join the ranks of the redeemed who are responding to the sweet voice of Jesus, restored in health and renewed in strength to give the last message of mercy to a dying world. 8 Laws. 40 Days. This is God’s Plan for you. . . Take the first step »
In a nutshell . . .
It’s definitely not a fad-“something.” The ultimate reason this program was set in motion was (and still is) to foster spiritual growth and development!
God has given us a number of health laws that will heal us from all manner of disease and/or keep us from getting sick ever again (according to Exodus 15:26). So in 40 days, we teach you through practical experience how to incorporate these laws every day for the rest of your life. This program introduces life-changing principles.
Our end-goal is for each member to foster a more loving, personal relationship with the God of all heaven and earth – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – so we can be used to finish the work and be prepared to meet our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and soon-coming King! Take a look at our YouTube channel for more information »
Updated: October 8, 2019
We’re using MailChimp to manage and streamline our communications going forward, so please (if you’ve not already done so as of June 17th) sign up again to Receive Our Updates from our new mailing list :-D
- The official start of our next 40 Days Back to Eden session is Sunday, July 5, 2020! Sign up for updates now »
- The next “40DB2E Preparation Series” will start on Sunday, May 31, 2020. This 5-week course is designed to serve as the intermediary step between your current lifestyle and the 40DB2E journey! Enroll in our weekend workshops for personal training and insider tips (mastering the 8 laws of health, schedule curation, meal planning, exercise compositions, health assessments and coaching, program-transitioning, and much more) to get you ready to complete the 40 Days Back to Eden program successfully! Plus, enjoy the food, friends, and fellowship along the way ;-)
- In addition to the Preparation Session for members, we’ll also be hosting concurrent “Mentor Training” Workshops, open to those who have successfully completed the main 40DB2E Program and would like to help behind the scenes :-D Feel free to apply now to express your interest and further details will be disclosed at the start of the Preparation Series on May 31st.
- We’ll be introducing an all-new “Cooking Without Measure” intensive that will help you to understand the science behind food chemistry and manipulation to create your own amazing heaven-approved recipes. Registration coming soon!
- Unfortunately, we never got to open our new portal this year (we were using the “old” web portal the whole time)… but I am a firm believer that everything is beautiful/perfect in God’s time. So we will work towards completing this New Portal/Program Experience for July’s 40DB2E session… that’s why this poll is so important to take because we really do listen to what you have to say to make this program better ;-)
- We’ve finalized our contract for our new Printing Press! So all of our books should soon be available (“Healthful Living,” our program handbook, is available now). Our new press also gives us the ability to provide program handouts and workbooks for you to follow alongside the fellowship presentations and online resources in the portal. You’ll be notified as soon as we’re all set up and ready to go… God is good!
- We’ll be using professional audio/visual equipment alongside a new WiFi HotSpot in our July 2020 session for Improved Live-streaming and Post-live Broadcasts of our fellowship events! This is welcome news for our overseas members :-D
- In addition to a better live-streaming experience from Bermuda, we’ll be arranging in-person 40DB2E training to our overseas members next year. Yes, we’re working towards Traveling Abroad on Tour to bring the program in-person to you (wherever you are in the world)! We’ll have more updates for you on this as our plans progress in the coming months, by God’s grace ;-)
- We’re prayerfully looking and working towards having our very own Brick-and-Mortar Store & Full-Service Restaurant to open here (in Bermuda) next year. The store will provide hard-to-find commercially-produced health-foods, pre-packaged/ready-made 40DB2E food items (from our recipes), relevant health supplements, clothing and branded-40DB2E apparel, practical housewares and appliances, and more! Once our divinely-inspired business model is perfected, we’ll look to open up chains in other localities around the world as the Spirit leads. Our Health Resort will soon follow towards the end of next year (if not sooner, as finances are supplied).
As you can see, we have a lot going on and so much more to come… some things we’re not at liberty to disclose right now, but we’re no less really excited to share as the Spirit leads :-D Thank you for your support over the years as we look forward to your continued support with your prayers, manpower, and means as the Lord allows :-)
In faithful service,
Sister Danice Mapp
Humble Servant of Back to Eden Ministries