Legal NoticesYour online identity and overall program safety is very important to us.
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering, registering, or using other site features, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, health profile data or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Do we use ‘cookies’?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies (by turning them off in your browser’s setting), some features will be disabled. This may affect the user-experience that make your site experience more efficient – and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
6. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties at any time without securing your express permission. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, or other uses.
7. Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We (along with third-party vendors, such as Google) use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions, impressions, and service functions as they relate to our website.
OPTING OUT: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
9. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
10. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In an effort to be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will notify the users via email within 7 business days should a data breach occur.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
11. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement, when applicable, in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
12. Contacting Us
Last Edited on 2015-12-31 14:42:27 AST
The 40daysbacktoeden.com Web Site (the “Site”) is an online natural-healthcare information service provided by 40 Days Back to Eden (“40daysbacktoeden.com “), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. 40daysbacktoeden.com may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
1. Copyright, Licenses, and Idea Submissions
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are 40daysbacktoeden.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software.
You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
You agree to grant to 40daysbacktoeden.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as feedback forms, bulletin boards, forums, and newsgroups) or by e-mail to 40daysbacktoeden.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed.
You also grant to 40daysbacktoeden.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto.
You agree that you shall have no recourse against 40daysbacktoeden.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to 40daysbacktoeden.com.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of 40daysbacktoeden.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Use of the Site
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by 40daysbacktoeden.com, 40daysbacktoeden.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for 40daysbacktoeden.com-identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with 40daysbacktoeden.com.
You also understand that 40daysbacktoeden.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet.
40daysbacktoeden.com provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or noninfringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and 40daysbacktoeden.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. All financial transactions, monetary gifts, and donations are final and neither 40daysbacktoeden.com or 40db2e.org are under any obligation whatsoever to provide any refunds, whether in full or in part.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. 40daysbacktoeden.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. 40daysbacktoeden.com has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will 40daysbacktoeden.com be liable for:
(i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if 40daysbacktoeden.com or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
(ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, 40daysbacktoeden.com liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
40daysbacktoeden.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-40daysbacktoeden.com web site, please understand that it is independent from 40daysbacktoeden.com, and that 40daysbacktoeden.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a 40daysbacktoeden.com web site does not mean that 40daysbacktoeden.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 40daysbacktoeden.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of 40daysbacktoeden.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
5. Term; Termination
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bermuda, applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Bermuda.
You agree that any legal action or proceeding between 40daysbacktoeden.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Bermuda.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
40daysbacktoeden.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
40daysbacktoeden.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Last Edited on 2015-10-25 00:49:21 ADT
40daysbacktoeden.com (referred to as 40 Days Back to Eden) is intended for informational purposes only. Our site contains general information about medical conditions and treatments, and provides information and ideas for, but not limited to, natural and home remedies.
1. Medical Disclaimer
40 Days Back to Eden makes no claims that anything presented is true, accurate, proven, and/or not harmful to your health or well-being, unless specifically denoted by references from The King James Version Bible (“KJV”) and the writings of Sister Ellen G. White (“EGW”).
Our website is not and does not claim to be written, edited, or researched by a health care professional. Any information on or associated with this website should NOT be considered a substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional.
If you are experiencing any form of health problem, always consult a doctor before attempting any treatment on your own. 40 Days Back to Eden will not be held liable or responsible in any way for any harm, injury, illness, or death that may result from the use of its content or anything related to it.
Viewers assume all risk and liability associated with the use of the content on our site, and must agree to our terms and conditions set forth below.
This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in 40daysbacktoeden.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. As an express condition to using this website, you must agree to the following terms. If you disagree with any of these terms, do not use our website. Your use of this website, and any participation in activities mentioned on this website, mean that you are agreeing to be legally bound by these terms.
- We do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all.
- Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in 40 Days Back to Eden. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at 40 Days Back to Eden are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical participant’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at 40 Days Back to Eden. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
- You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
- Any assistance you may receive using any our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
God’s promised blessings are always conditional, based on the premise: “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” John 14:15 KJV. So, if your soul is thus awakened to and subdued by the unconditional love of a crucified and risen Savior, the following promises are yours to claim IF the given conditions are met and realized in the life.
- “And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.” Exodus 15:26 KJV.
- “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 3 John 2 KJV.
- “God loves His creatures with a love that is both tender and strong. He has established the laws of nature, but His laws are not arbitrary exactions. Every ‘Thou shalt not,’ whether in physical or moral law, contains or implies a promise. If it is obeyed, blessings will attend our steps.” Testimonies for the Church, Vol. 5, p. 444.2 (EGW).
- “The Creator of man has arranged the living machinery of our bodies. Every function is wonderfully and wisely made. And God has pledged Himself to keep this human machinery in healthful action if the human agent will obey His laws and cooperate with God. Every law governing the human machinery is to be considered just as truly divine in origin, in character, and in importance as the word of God.” Medical Ministry, p. 221.2 (EGW).
- “A careful conformity to the laws God has implanted in our being, will insure health, and there will not be a breaking down of the constitution, which will tempt the afflicted to call for a physician to patch them up again.” The Health Reformer, August 1, 1866, par. 7 (EGW).
- “If man had obeyed the laws of Jehovah in his natural laws [‘Godly trust, open air, daily exercise, sunlight, proper rest, lots of water, always temperate, nutrition’ Ministry of Healing, p. 127.2 (EGW)], the image of God would have been revealed in him.—Ibid.” Healthful Living, p. 23.6 (EGW).
- Through the saving grace made available to us by Jesus Christ, a complete and thorough acceptance and practice of all inspired writings as expressed in God’s Word and the Testimony of Jesus (inclusive of all the inspired writings contained within the volumes generally known as “The Spirit of Prophecy” penned by Sister Ellen G. White) will bring about the complete restoration of mind, body, and soul as is the will of God manifested through the Plan of Redemption for mankind. Amen.
Last Edited on 2015-10-25 03:42:57 ADT